St. Patrick's Day- a day of green beer, corned beef and pinching complete strangers. What's not to love? Here is a collection of events around town, festive recipes, and drinkables to help you celebrate the Irish in you (or not).
- Follow this link to find a list of St. Paddy's day events around town. Always a good time: McNellie's, Arnie's and Kilkenny's.
- Leon's announced their street party Thursday and Friday at their Brookside location beginning at 10am- live music, TVs, food and of course cold beer! Visit their Facebook page!
- This article from the Tulsa World has great maps of street closings for the festivities.
- Check out Tasha Does Tulsa's post on some other great places to chow down and grab an Irish Car Bomb.
- Don't miss Food Network's collection of Irish yummies.
- Can't go wrong with Martha Stewart's suggestions for a St. Patrick's Day feast!
- Want something green but not necessarily Irish? Check out this recipe collection.
- Need a translation? Check out this Irish food glossary!